| || |
Q. Why is SEO important to you?
A. The very reason you have a website: to be seen!
The most cost effective way to get noticed when someone is looking for your product or service is to be returned on the front page by main search engines (Google, Yahoo, AOL and MSN
). Research and experience have shown that potential clients (sales) in almost any market sector believe that the companies returned on the first page are the brand leaders in their market.
Q. What do we have to do to get registered with Google and all of the large web search engines?
A. The good news for you is that our easy to use Content Management System "backend technology" automatically optimises your pages for you. We also personally make sure that your website's URL address is registered with all of the leading search engines. This process normally takes 12-16 weeks from the launch of a new website to have an effect.
Q. How do you compete?
A. There are two sides to SEO
, the first is called organic search engine optimisation
(also know as Organic SEO) and this is when you optimise your website to appear higher in the search engine's natural listings. The other way is to pay to place your site at the top of the list, or at the side, in the sponsored links, this is called Pay Per Click
or PPC. This can be achieved immediately as your website is launched.
Define: Optimisation An act, process, or methodology of making something (as a design, system, or decision) as fully perfect, functional, or effective as possible; specifically: the mathematical procedures (as finding the maximum of a function) involved in this.
There are many different components to SEO, which all need to be optimised to make your website move up the natural listing, such as:
Keywords - Meta data - Inward links - Header tags - ALT tags - Internal links - Website structure - Website theme and Website code - Content...
Let InFX Solutions help you get the best from your website and SEO
- If your website isn't optimised for the search engines it won't be found.
- 73% of all online transactions begin with search engines.
- 85% of users only look at the first page of results.
- There are thousands of search engines but only a selection of these will really help your business.
- 500 million searches are completed each day and the amount of business gained from being listed on the search engines is huge.
- According to the Office of National Statistics UK businesses:
- Sold £130.4bn of products and services online.
- Bought £102.5bn of products and services online.
- A Forrester research study found 81% of internet users use search engines to find websites.